Fun Websites to Help With the Stress
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Stressed from the holidays? The election? The change of seasons?
Here are some feel-good websites that might help you stay sane. They might be useful, they might be not, but either way, I feel that it is important to get more positivity out there for my struggling friends.
- Draw a galaxy.
- Cute game of giraffes.
- 27 whole pages of cute animals.
- Cat kaleidoscope.
- The Dawn Room.
- Soundrown: coffee shop, rain, campfire, and more.
- Exploding thoughts—literally.
- Another cute game with birds.
- And dogs.
- Self-esteem penguin.
- Self-love penguin.
- Manatee memes.
- Some emergency compliments.
- Online sandbox art.
- Virtual hugs.
- An absolutely ridiculous website of singing horses.
- The quiet place.
- Scientifically relaxing tune.
- Baby zoo animals.
- Break something.
- Build your own forest.
- Draw some silky things.
- Watching colors.
- Musical sea creatures.
Take care of yourself.